Submit by: June, 2013
Reporting to the Project Manager on site, the Civil Engineer is responsible for reviewing of construction drawings for dimensional accuracy and practicality of design; implementing and monitoring all QA/QC policies and practices and monitoring construction activities and adequate according to the construction programme.
• B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
• at least three years site based construction experience
• self motivated with strong leadership skills
• the ability to communicate effectively (verbal & written)
• conversant with Microsoft Office Suite of applications & efficient at Microsoft Projects
• outstanding people management and project execution capability.
Civil Engineer graduates are encouraged to apply.
Applications sent to Human Resources Officer at: email@example.com